Monday, April 5, 2010
And then there were 3!
Changes are coming to the Boocock household. No longer will it be just Neal and I. That's right! We are having a baby!! We are super excited to announce Baby Boocock, due October 2, 2010! We are 14 weeks pregnant right now. I have been really lucky and not had any morning sickness, just feeling really tired all the time! I keep waiting to get my energy back so hopefully soon! Still no baby bump but I'm sure it will come soon enough. We are really excited and know big changes are in store for us. So far we've seen an ultrasound at 9 weeks and just this last Monday I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! Hearing the heartbeat made it all seem so much more real! We know that God had big plans for us and this new life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my GOSH!!!! How exciting. I will keep you three in my prayers that everything continues to goes easy and smooth. You will be wonderful parents and you have no idea how much fun is in store for you! Congratulations!
Oh my! This is really wonderful news and ideal timing. You will be such wonderful parents. Big hugs!
Congrats you guys!!!! So excited for you, isn't it the best?! And so jealous that you haven't had any morning sickness!!! You're really dodging a bullet with that one! haha.
Congrats Alyson & Neal,
It's such an exciting time in your lives! Tell your Mom & Dad HI from us.
Post a Comment